NETSYNTROPY – Mission statement:
Our goal is to provide a complete simple to implement solution to solve for information security. Many large companies have security operations centers, an operational security response team, with large budgets and many layers of process, technology and end user training. At NETSyntropy we aim to provide a combination of information security best practices, will full service support to all businesses regardless of size.
Who are we?
NETSyntropy provides a centralized management and distribution of software updates, automates detection, and facilitates the remediation of security vulnerabilities for a wide variety of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX. All you need is our agent and they are managed no matter where they are used, Road Warriors, Teleworkers, In-House staff, Cloud, Premise virtual or physical, We have you covered!
Why did we name the company NETSYNTROPY?
Net (short for network) n. a group or system of interconnected people or things. Syntropy n. From Greek syn=together, tropos=tendency.
- In contradistinction to “entropy,” syntropy is a result of retrocausality leading to persistent and more complex organization.
- “A tendency towards order and symmetrical combinations, designs of ever more advantageous and orderly patterns.
- “Order Out of Chaos”.
Let NETSyntropy help you by:
- Keeping you informed of OS level patches and severity.
- Maintain a patch management schedule that is predictable and published with maintenance windows.
- Testing is not just a best practice; but required. Patching goes badly when patches are deployed to production without testing.
- Automation of the patching process.
- Systematically verify patch status on an on-going basis.
- Ad-hoc, emergency patching abilities.
To learn more, use the following link:
Umbrella | Overview_Data_Sheet